check with Mike for further information and what would be required for this and also what other suggestions
he might have.
- Anthony Newcomb asks for an estimate of what the completed Facility Plan would cost.
- Property aggregation was discussed. One concern is those who own property on both sides of a
road and whether there is any possibility that they could be aggregated. Might it be possible to "bargain"
with County by allowing them easement to those properties on "other~' side of road.
- Jeff would like to put the whole lake into LID for purpose of financing the sewer project. Then go to
the County Commissioners requesting letters to assist in frnancing ... use the 3030 card. Next, go to Senator Morton and Governor
Gregoire and request that they go to the legislature and propose financing us. Drawback to this would be that it would take
more time and set the project back. He has spoken to two of the County Commissioners already and they are willing to write
letters of support. Jeff thinks Senator Morton would be willing to step up for us. He does not think this would work unless
we were to do the whole lake.
- Diane Wear encourages the formation of a whole lake LID. Need to either do the whole lake or make some
decision or plan for the future. She asks the Board to remember the positive response for a whole lake system expressed at
the May 24 meeting.
- J an updated the Board on response of East Shore residents to interest in sewering. Out of 48 asked,
she has gotten 38 responses. Of those 38, there have been 32 YES and 6 NO responses. She suggests that if a whole lake LID
is not successful that Phase I be Terrace, East Shore and Kohles Beach.
-Motion was made seconded und passed not to pursue the Stimson property.
- Question was asked ifit is possible to Hopt ouf' of the LID. It is suggested that if there are
"pockets~' that do not want inclusion and there is justifiable reason for them to be left out
that it might be possible, but not recormnended. Everyone should be included.
- Suggested that we ask Mike Lithgow or Jim Marthaller from the County to attend one of our
meetings to address the process for aggregation.
- Jan suggests that the Board will need to make policy decisions as to whether to allow "late"
hook ups to those who might "opt out" if that is an option.