The meeting was called to order at 7:13 by Chairman Ron Schmidt. All Commissioners were present. The minutes of
the March 20 meeting were read and approved with the following amendment:
Darrell Johnson has said that he would be willing to construct and install the leveling deceivers
on existing tubes in the beaver dams. If he were hired to do that it needs to be as a District employee so he is covered under
L&I. Sheila will be meeting with Darrell and get a proposal for review by the Board.
Jill Short expressed concern that no District tax money be used to pay Darrell to work on dams on his own property.
SEWELL ENGINEERING UPDATE:
- The Board went over the draft of the Comprehensive plan page by page for edit and corrections. Eric made notes
and will revise per board request.
- Eric recommends review of the final draft before accepting the plan.
- Bill and Donna Lands submitted a letter of request for a copy of the Comp Plan when approved.
Letter also expresses desire to appeal the plan. - Jill Short also requests a copy of the Comp Plan.
- Motion was made and passed-to charge a $5.00 fee for copies of the Comp Plan.
- Although a lot of the work has already been done, the completion of a Facility Plan will probably
be an addition $25K.
The Board went into Executive Session at 9:45
The next meeting will be April 3, at 7:00 The meeting was adjourned at 10:30 pm